If you haven’t been there yet, you have to check out Assembly Row in Somerville! I’ve been going there for HomeGoods and Bed Bath & Beyond since I moved to Boston. Recently, they’ve added so much awesome shopping & great restaurants that I find myself going there all the time. It’s 5 minutes over the Boston border and very easily accessible because:
- They have a huge FREE parking garage and outdoor lots.(It’s high tech too- you’re signaled to open spots that are lit in green.)
- They have an Assembly Row T-stop on the orange line now!
- It’s close enough to take a taxi or Uber without it costing you.
- It’s getting nice out, so why not bike along the Mystic River. Check out our post on the pros of biking.
- Earls might be my favorite, but it’s hard to choose. It has amazing food (especially brunch), an open layout with center bar and open kitchen, cool art on the menus, and the drinks are delicious…and funny.
- Papagayo (Mexican)
- Tony C’s (my dad’s fave- Red Sox fans would agree)
- Ernestos (from the North End)
- Burger Dive (Try the breakfast burger)
- Sugar Heaven (It’s exactly what it sounds like)
- Saks Off Fifth
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- HomeGoods (TJ Maxx)
- Reclining stadium seats
- Bar in the movie theater
- Free refills on large popcorn
- 3D IMAX movies
Have you been to the new #AssemblyRow yet? Let us know your fave things to do there by tweeting @yoprobtg #yoprobtg!
(Tweet blogger @alittizz)