Ever have those days where the weather is perfect and you really feel like going out after work but you also hate the thought of leaving the dog alone inside for 1 more minute? Patios will be opening up soon and the urge to go to happy hour will get stronger and stronger! Don’t miss out or make your dog suffer – in and around Boston there are a bunch of dog friendly restaurants where you can grab a drink with friends AND spend quality time with your pup!
Top dog friendly areas:
- South End – If you are in Boston the South End is your best bet! Dog friendly restaurants include – South End Buttery, Coppa Boston, Stephi’s on Tremont & Toro
- Cambridge – Cambridge is very dog friendly! Here are just a few spots that welcome dogs at their outdoor tables – Area Four, Cambridge Brewing Company, The Red House & at Charlie’s Kitchen the front patio and outdoor beer garden both welcome dogs.
- Brookline – Try Washington Square Tavern, The Abbey & The Publick House in Brookline.
Check out Bring Fido for more dog-friendly activities in your area!
- Dogs are not allowed inside restaurants – don’t go if you don’t want to be on the patio!
- Bring the dog to the park or take a walk first, a tired dog makes a much better dinner buddy
- Bring something to chew on, a distracted dog also makes a much better dinner buddy
- Be aware of your dogs actions and other diners reactions – not everyone thinks its cute when your dog begs for food.
My dog Emma loves going to dinner at Publick House!
Have a favorite dog friendly restaurant around Boston? Comment below or tweet @YoProBTG
(Tweet at blogger @KristinaDiGirol)